SAT 4 & SUN 5 JULY 2020
10am – 6pm
Organised by Brightlingsea Regatta Association, local businesses, marine organisations, clubs, societies and enthusiasts
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF STAND BOOKING
- Brightlingsea Regatta will be located from the Western Promenade, past the Sailing Club, to the Town Hard and Colne Yacht Club
- With the exception of the Arts & Crafts area, the stands will be outside – you must provide any required equipment yourself – e.g. tables/ covers/ awnings/ gazebos.
- The show is open from 10am to 6pm on Saturday 4 and Sunday 5 July 2020. Set up time on Saturday and Sunday morning from 8am – 9.45am. Please clear stand by 6.30pm on Saturday and Sunday evenings. Please move vehicles (if they are not part of your stand) away from your stand area into free car parking nearby before the show starts.
- There will be stewards on hand to direct you to and from your pitch location.
- Electricity is not available unless specifically indicated on the stall layout plan and only available in limited locations and only with prior agreement.
- It is your responsibility and a condition of your booking to have adequate insurance for your stand, contents and third party liability. At your own risk. We expect you to organise and arrange your own insurance.
- Please be responsible for your own litter – there will plenty of bins provided. There are public toilets and washrooms at Waterside Marina, Brightlingsea Sailing Club, the University Community Sailing Club & the Colne Yacht Club.
- Stand fees must be booked and paid by 1st June by Bank Transfer to:
Brightlingsea Regatta Sort Code: 20-21-73 – Account No: 63772985
- Food concessions by individual agreement – please email email@example.com for further information