SAT 2nd & SUN 3rd JUNE
10am – 6pm
Organised by Brightlingsea Regatta Committee, local businesses, marine organisations, clubs, societies and enthusiasts
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF STAND BOOKING
- Brightlingsea Regatta will be located from the Western Promenade, past the Sailing Club, to the Town Hard and Colne Yacht Club
- The stands will be outside – you must provide any required equipment yourself – e.g. tables/ covers/ awnings/ gazebos.
- The show is open from 10am to 6pm on Saturday 2nd and Sunday 3rd June 2018. Set up time on Saturday and Sunday morning from 8am – 9.45am. Please clear stand by 6.30pm on Saturday and Sunday evenings. Please move vehicles (if they are not part of your stand) away from your stand area into free car parking nearby before the show starts.
- There will be stewards on hand to direct you to and from your pitch location.
- Electricity is not available unless specifically indicated on the stall layout plan and only available in limited locations.
- It is your responsibility and a condition of your booking to have adequate insurance for your stand, contents and third party liability. At your own risk. We expect you to organise and arrange your own insurance.
- Please be responsible for your own litter – there will plenty of bins provided. There are public toilets and washrooms at Waterside Marina, Sailing Club & Colne Yacht Club.
- Stand fees must be booked and paid by 1st May by Bank Transfer to:
Brightlingsea Regatta Sort Code: 20-21-73 – Account No: 63772985